Friday, January 27, 2012

Recent Pins : Fresh Sorbet

Hello! I hope you all are doing well. I apologize for my lack of posting recently.  Work has been eating up all my time, and the late nights can definitely take a toll.  Anyway, I've been pinning a lot on Pinterest for inspiration and I thought I'd share some recent pins with you.  A lot of times I naturally find myself pinning little bundles of images that happen to have the same feeling with a similar colorway to them.  I've seen a lot of sorbet color stories, and I'm in love with them. It's very fresh, fun, sophisticated, and perfect for spring and summer!  These images make a beautiful palette of peaches, light blues, and pops of yellow.

Also, I'm sure you noticed I whipped up a new little blog design. What do you think!?

 
[click images for source]
xo, 
andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...