Thursday, October 20, 2011

Woven Saddle Boots

BA BAM. I just bought these on sale from Anthropologie.  It was completely impulsive, but I HAD to have them. They are so unique. I love the woven texture in the boot, and I can wear them with pretty much anything in my wardrobe. My sweet mom sent me an email with a link to them. Part of me wishes she shouldn't have because it caused me to splurge, but then again, I'm glad she did... and I'm also glad my first paycheck came in today. Yay for new boots!

p.s the reviews were really great too!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea, These boots are divine and I am sure they are worth every cent. The woven texture is beautiful!! Congrats on your new job! Wini xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wini! I hope you are doing well! I saw where you were sick a little while ago. I hope you are feeling better!!

    xo,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...