Friday, October 14, 2011

Ensemble : The Girl in the Yellow Skirt

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Friday! What are your plans for the weekend? I'm hitting up the Farmer's Market in Union Square tomorrow, and running the usual weekend errands.  Today went by so quickly, and now I'm home sitting with a Carolina Honey Tea from Argo, and ready to share some wardrobe inspiration with you.

Every week I see at least one or two people on the street coming and going from work who look amazing. I am by no means a fashion expert, but I definitely know what I like and I try to make a mental note of outfits I see on others that I love. The types of ensembles that attract my attention these days are vintage inspired with a 60s flare to it.  Today I thought, I should definitely post about this, and it might just become a weekly one!

On the way home I saw a girl with the most adorable, yet simple ensemble. She had on a calf- length A-line mustard yellow skirt with a creme sweater which had knitted leaf motifs that adorned the sides of each sleeve. And lastly, a pair of your classic warm caramel-colored boots. She carried a navy umbrella which also looked great with what she was wearing.  I don't know if I've ever seen someone dressed that cute in the rain. She should have been on her way to an Anthropologie catalogue shoot.

Anyway, here is an idea of what she was wearing!


               Sweater: via SarahtheMagician


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...