Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Special Thanks To..

As a new blogger, I am thrilled to announce that my blog has been posted about on decor8, one of my favorite blogs! Launched by Holly Becker, this site shares inspiration from home decor ideas, to product reviews, interviews, DIY projects, and more! I admire how she does it all, and how this blog has flourished! Thank you so much for all the inspirational posts and your hard work! Keep up the amazing work, and happy blogging! (click images to see site)




Holly made a post a while back on Lotta Jansdotter, one of my favorite designers. She provided the link to a studio tour interview with Lotta Jansdotter that is so inspiring. If you are looking for some work ethic inspiration, I highly recommend watching it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...