Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Songs for a Happy Weekend!

So I got an itouch for free this week and i've been putting together a fun playlist, and I'm enjoying this one so much that I thought I'd share them with you guys for your weekend! It's a happy little playlist. I find myself either bouncing, swaying, or dancing with these songs! I hope they brighten up your weekend, because I know they'll be brightening up mine!

photo by Danielle (aka: queen's lace)

Happy Songs:
Pocket Philosopher-Mandy Moore
La Bamba -Leon Thomas
By and By - Lay Low
Grace Kelly- Mika
Mushaboom- Feist
Speeding Cars- Imogen Heap
Shine- Rosi Golan & Human
You Make My Dreams Come True- Hall & Oats
Upside Down- Jack Johnson
Pony (It's Ok) - Erin McCarley
Nothin from Nothin- Billy Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...