Thursday, July 23, 2009

Finally, a break

I can finally breathe! I've been so busy with work and class that I've slacked off on posting. Today I finally get a break from all the speech writing and the loads and loads of yellow files that have to be organized. It's a beautiful day, and I'm sitting on my front porch as I type. The sun is gleaming perfectly through the flowers nestled in the window boxes hanging from the wrap-around, and there is a perfect, slight breeze blowing the ferns that are hanging above. I could sit here and watch them rock back and forth all day. I can never get enough relaxation, so when I do, I love to sit back and take it all in, drink a cup of tea, watch a favorite program, or even better, read a fabulous book.

I found this photo via Jill Clarkson. I want this cozy nook so bad. It's the perfect reading corner. I would probably find myself in it every single day reading, or blogging. I want to take all physical aspects of this image and put it right in one of the corners of my room. It would be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...